DCIM, EMS/PMS, SCADA
DCIM allows C-level executives, data center managers, and facility managers alike to have complete insight and control over their data center’s daily operations in order to make informed decisions related to capacity planning, equipment changes, and availability. It’s a powerful tool for simulation through the creation of “what if” scenarios across the data center physical infrastructure (e.g., the impact of server placements on power and cooling).
- Capacity: Simulation, planning, and optimization of infrastructure capacities to right-size the data center
- IT Optimize: Gain insight into IT power consumption and utilization to increase efficiency and decrease cost
- Change: Fully integrated workflow management for IT physical infrastructure
- Energy Efficiency: Intelligent power usage effectiveness (PUE) analytics at the subsystem level
- Energy Cost: Instant overview of rack energy usage
- Insight: Comprehensive tool for customizing report designs to visualize data
- Dashboard: Live overview of data center operations using widgets and data sets
- Mobile: Wireless operation of your data center allowing for real-time tracking of adds, moves, and changes
- VIZOR: On-the-go access for smartphone and tablet applications
SCADA, an intuitive and scalable solution, is at the heart of our supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems. With impressive built-in capabilities; the solution ensures reliability, safety and security. It is complemented by a modular and scalable controller.
To ensure your infrastructure can reliably operate, while still minimizing energy costs and making the most of your current assets, you need a power monitoring system with deep insight into the operation of your electrical infrastructure.
Power Monitoring saves you money by helping your team quickly identify problem areas. It connects seamlessly to your electrical assets, which provides a layer of intelligence across your energy enterprise, and in turn helps you meet your financial and operational goals.