Enterprise Network Security
Network Security and Cyber-security has become a central facet of enterprise security strategy. Within this realm, CNS offers security hardening solutions where CNS team start from audit by going deep down in trenches and then installing right appliance and solution required.
Global Security Threats
Take an eye-opening walk through the most recent Quarterly Cyber Security Threat Landscape Report. This 2016 Q4 cyber threat report provides In-depth Technical Analysis and What’s Trending and is for experts, by experts, and is based on vast amounts of data from live production environments around the world. Read this network security threat report for:
- Deep, real-world insight into how infrastructure trends shape the threat landscape
- Intriguing details about the most prevalent exploits, malware (including ransomware), and botnets
- How cybersecurity threats vary by region and industry
- New strategies to help you stay ahead of network security threats
A constantly evolving landscape of advance persistent threats and other security threats increased IT compliance pressure demand from business stakeholders to provide robust security for virtualisation, enterprise mobility, and cloud computing … enterprise security is a complex and fast-moving target.
The stakes are high. A security breach could expose businesses to financial and reputational damage. Non-compliance with legal and other standards can result in steep penalties − and even criminal liability.
Enterprise security isn’t something you can afford to get wrong. Yet it remains one of most challenging organisational disciplines to understand, implement and maintain.
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Cloud Security
- Email Security
- Network Visibility and Enforcement
- Next-Generation Firewalls
- Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Policy and Access
- Router Security
- Security Management
- VPN Security Clients
- Web Security